Transgender Diversity Training
This course is a first -- a training course that helps college and university supervisors manage employee gender transitions, promote a respectful workplace environment, and help staff understand what types of issues may arise and how to handle them..
Written by Campus Answers' subject matter experts in diversity and discrimination policy and law, this interactive presentation provides campus supervisors with guidance regarding respectful language and strategies for helping employees understand their transgender coworkers.
Prevent Transgender Discrimination
Your employees need guidance on understanding, engaging with, and supporting their transgender colleagues. That is why Campus Answers created this one-of-a-kind training module, a transgender anti-discrimination course aimed at helping universities and colleges address emerging protected categories. Schedule a free demo to learn more.
- Unique, respectful, cutting edge course that provides a comprehensive understanding of transgender issues.
- Clear guidance on which pronouns to use with transgender people.
- Helps organizations to manage gender transitions during employment.
- Provides the supervisor with guidance regarding respectful language.
- Cultural competency tips & understandable, detailed definitions.
- History and best practices regarding bathroom policies.
- Instructions for navigating on-the-job gender transitions.
- Sample workplace gender change announcement.
- Employs strategies for helping employees understand their transgender coworkers.
- Explains new laws that affect your transgender employees.
- Understand the transgender employee’s rights.
- Tips for small workplace changes to welcome transgender employees.