- Available for
Title IX Training that Exceeds New York State Requirements
Federal laws, such as Title IX, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) and the Clery Act, require colleges and universities to have primary prevention and awareness training programs in place to help prevent sexual violence and sex discrimination on campus.
Additionally, New York state passed “Enough is Enough” (NY SB-5965), one of the most aggressive state laws aimed at preventing sexual assault on college campuses. The law has many components—including extensive training requirements.
Campus Answers offers Title IX training for students, faculty and staff—designed specifically for learners in New York—that exceeds both federal and state requirements. The training is relevant to your campus so learners will engage with the content and remember the information.
Title IX Training Content Tailored to Your New York State Campus
- Incorporates affirmative consent into a relatable story so learners truly understand what it means
- Teaches about safe and positive options for bystander intervention and action
- Includes detailed coverage of what your campus’s amnesty policy means for students
- Provides the Student Bill of Rights in addition to training on its principles in order to help you comply with distribution requirements
- Explains the impact of sexual violence on victims, survivors and their friends and family
The Campus Answers Approach to eLearning
Campus Answers’ Title IX training courses for students, faculty and staff are inclusive and relatable—which removes barriers and increases completion rates. Our unique approach to eLearning incorporates:
- Award-winning instructional design techniques that engage learners
- Legal experts that create each course to ensure compliance
- Content that matches your campus environment
- Sophisticated LMS to make training easy to deploy
- Dedicated account managers to answer your implementation questions
Drive cultural change and maintain compliance with federal and New York state laws, with Title IX training from Campus Answers.
Fill out the form on the right to schedule your demo today.