- Available for
Title IX Training that Exceeds Illinois’ Preventing Sexual Violence in Higher Education Act
To prevent sexual violence and sex discrimination on college and university campuses, Title IX, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) and the Clery Act require higher education institutions to enact primary prevention and awareness training programs.
Additionally, the state of Illinois passed the Preventing Sexual Violence in Higher Education Act, which requires campuses to meet significant content and training requirements.
Campus Answers offers Title IX training for students, faculty and staff that is specifically designed to exceed Illinois laws and federal requirements. The training is relevant to your campus so learners will engage with the content and remember the information.
Title IX Training Tailored to Your Illinois Campus
- Provides your institution’s definitions of consent, inability to consent and retaliation
- Explains reporting procedures and available survivor resources
- Suggests safe strategies for bystander intervention and risk reduction
- Helps learners understand the laws as well as the effects of sexual violence, domestic violence, dating violence and stalking
- Contains survivor-centered and trauma-informed content that assists learners responding to sexual violence
The Campus Answers Approach to eLearning
Campus Answers’ Title IX training courses for students, faculty and staff are inclusive and relatable—which removes barriers and increases completion rates. Our unique approach to eLearning incorporates:
- Award-winning instructional design techniques that engage learners
- Legal experts that create each course to ensure compliance
- Content that matches your campus environment
- Sophisticated LMS to make training easy to deploy
- Dedicated account managers to answer your implementation questions
Maintain compliance with federal and Illinois state laws with Title IX training from Campus Answers.
Fill out the form on the right to schedule your demo today.