- Available for
Title IX Training that Matches Your Campus Culture
In order to help prevent sexual violence and sex discrimination on campus, Title IX, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) and the Clery Act dictate that colleges and universities must have primary prevention and awareness training programs in place.
However, faith-based colleges and universities have concerns about the messages included in the training content—specifically, does the training reflect our unique campus culture and values?
Campus Answers offers Title IX training for students, faculty and staff at faith-based colleges and universities. The training is designed to reflect your belief structure to engage learners while also maintaining compliance with federal and state laws.
Title IX Training Content Tailored to Your Faith-Based Campus
- Presents your views on topics such as gender identity, sexual orientation and gender roles
- Incorporates respectful approaches to sex that include abstinence prior to marriage
- Uses faith-based methods for dealing with bullying on campus
- Covers alcohol use for alcohol-free, as well as campuses that allow legal drinking
- Recognizes that although important, legal values are not the only values you strive to comply with
We also offer customization services so that you can make any necessary changes to the content—including removing entire sections—to better match your belief system.
The Campus Answers Approach to eLearning
Campus Answers’ Title IX training is inclusive and relatable—which removes barriers and increases completion rates. Our unique approach to eLearning incorporates:
- Award-winning instructional design techniques that engage learners
- Legal experts that create each course to ensure compliance
- Content that matches your campus environment
- Sophisticated LMS to make training easy to deploy
- Dedicated account managers to answer your implementation questions
Comply with federal laws while remaining true to your values, with Title IX training from Campus Answers.
Fill out the form on the right to schedule your demo today.