- Available for
Inclusive, Relatable Training that Exceeds Federal Requirements
As part of the national effort to stop sexual violence and sex discrimination, federal laws including Title IX, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) and the Clery Act require colleges to implement primary prevention and awareness training programs.
But a one-size-fits-all approach to training won’t work for a community college. That’s why Campus Answers’ Title IX training for students, faculty and staff includes content that’s tailored to a community college environment.
Title IX Training Tailored to Your Community College
Our Title IX training improves retention by providing learners with relatable content they can access at their convenience— leading to increased completion rates.
- Presents in-depth information on intimate partner violence and stalking
- Reflects a wide-variety of learners, from career changers with graduate degrees to adjunct faculty
- Recognizes that your campus might not have Greek life and robust athletic programs
- Uses an online learning management system to automate registration, deployment and reminders
- Reaches learners outside of the classroom so they can take the training anytime, anywhere
We also offer complimentary personalization services including your logo, school colors, resources and policies to further reflect your campus culture.
The Campus Answers Approach to eLearning
Campus Answers’ unique approach to eLearning incorporates:
- Award-winning instructional design techniques that engage learners
- Legal experts that create each course to ensure compliance
- Content that matches your campus environment
- Sophisticated LMS to make training easy to deploy
- Dedicated account managers to answer your implementation questions
Comply with federal laws and engage learners on your campus, with Title IX training from Campus Answers.
Fill out the form on the right to schedule your demo today.