- Available for
Title IX Training to Meet California’s “Yes Means Yes” Requirements
To comply with federal laws including Title IX, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) and the Clery Act, colleges and universities must have primary prevention and awareness training programs in place to help stop sexual violence and sex discrimination.
Along with federal laws, campuses in California must meet the content and training requirements defined in “Yes Means Yes.”
Campus Answers’ Title IX training for students, faculty and staff meets both federal and California-specific requirements. The training is relevant to California learners so that they will engage with the content and retain the information.
Title IX Training Tailored to Your California Campus
- Defines affirmative consent with relatable stories and real-life scenarios
- Explains the preponderance of evidence standard for evaluating complaints
- Suggests safe strategies for bystander intervention and risk reduction
- Describes the impact of sexual assault, domestic and dating violence and stalking
- Reviews rights and responsibilities of students, faculty and staff under your sexual misconduct policy
The Campus Answers Approach to eLearning
Campus Answers’ Title IX training courses for students, faculty and staff are inclusive and relatable—which removes barriers and increases completion rates. Our unique approach to eLearning incorporates:
- Award-winning instructional design techniques that engage learners
- Legal experts that create each course to ensure compliance
- Content that matches your campus environment
- Sophisticated LMS to make training easy to deploy
- Dedicated account managers to answer your implementation questions
Maintain compliance with California and federal laws with Title IX training from Campus Answers.
Fill out the form on the right to schedule your demo today.