- Available for
Campus Security Authority Course
This course is designed for everyone who is designated as a Campus Security Authority (CSA) under the Clery Act. CSAs aren't just university police; employees, students, and even unpaid volunteers can be a Campus Security Authority, depending on their role in university life. Each school has responsibilities under the Clery Act to monitor and report campus crime incidents and statistics. This engaging course from Campus Answers uses many interactive situations based in real campus life to help learners understand what, how, and when to report.
If you compare Campus Answers to some of the other vendors, they’re not even in the same league.
- Dr. Lisa McBride, Chief Diversity Officer
- Helps individuals understand what duties make them a CSA.
- Teaches CSAs when, how and what to report.
- Explains the responsibilities of the school under the Clery Act.
- Covers who can be a CSA under the Clery Act, including employees, students and unpaid volunteers.
- Teaches what crimes to report, and how to identify Clery geography.
- School and Campus Security Authority (CSA) responsibilities under the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act).Legal Coverage