Student Empower is the comprehensive, most up-to-date sexual violence awareness and prevention program for students. The award-winning program strikes the right balance between driving cultural change and mitigating compliance risk, and covers both sexual violence and alcohol and drug abuse prevention. Student Empower delivers an ongoing learning system with core content, supplemental topics and several shorter, burst learning modules.
This program is designed to help prepare college students for issues they may confront at college. It covers important topics such as students’ rights and responsibilities; preventing sexual violence, dating violence, stalking, harassment and bullying; navigating partying, drugs and alcohol; and acting as allies for others in need.
For millennial students, if you don’t have something that’s engaging, they’re not going to take it. Campus Answers has gotten the best and the brightest to come up with a video-game level interactivity that’s relevant to the topic. They are truly amazing.
- Dr. Lisa McBride, Chief Diversity Officer
Most Up-to-date with Regulations and Best Practices
- The course is updated 2-3 times a year with the latest VAWA regulations and best practices.
- The attitude and behavior surveys follow the White House guidelines for campus surveys and don’t expose colleges to litigation risk
- Proven efficacy
- Includes streamlined, useful analytics
- Engaging for students
- Innovative use of social media
- Empowers students to make their own informed decisions
Comprehensive, Evidence-Based Training Approach
- Evidence-based training using independent experts
- Modular, burst-learning method maintains learning momentum throughout the school season
- Broadest range of compliance training coverage allows colleges to put in place a multi-year training plan
Tailored for the Campus
- Separate courses for every stakeholder in the college/ university setting (students, grad students, student employees, faculty, staff, campus security authorities, parents)
- Different variations for community colleges, faith based institutions, and residential colleges
- Customized coverage for alcohol and drug abuse prevention
- Additional courses for bullying prevention, active shooter on campus