Fostering an Inclusive Campus Culture
To meet your students’ educational needs, your campus must support diversity and promote an inclusive education experience —and that's not an easy task. Campus Answers can help. We offer a one-of-a-kind diversity training course that's specifically designed for college and university students.
The course focuses on helping students develop the skills they need to communicate respectfully with their peers, reduce unconscious bias and help stop bullying on campus. Additionally, the course covers current hot topics such as microagressions, bystander intervention, stereotypes and much more.
Schedule your demo today to learn how we can help students on your campus embrace diversity and inclusion.
- Short, video-rich course invites students to lifelong learning in the areas of diversity and inclusion.
- Using a unique “before and after” story-based instructional design, explains possible obstacles to diversity and how to overcome them.
- Includes a focus on bystander intervention.
- Offers proactive strategies for creating inclusion on campus.
- Explains the many benefits (as well as possible stumbling blocks) to diversity.
- Covers different facets of diversity and inclusion including intersectionality, stereotypes and microaggressions.
- Teaches students strategies for safely practicing bystander intervention.
- Reviews ways to show respect, apologize well and learn from mistakes.
- Tablet-compatible delivery means that Learners can learn anytime, anywhere.
- Engaging, professionally acted video stories help draw in Learners.
- Interactive activities help reinforce learning and engage the Learner in applying knowledge.
- Review of important material throughout the course in Practical Points.
- Friendly video guides introduce Learners to the course and lead them through each module.