- Available for
Specialized Sexual Harassment Training for College
We understand that higher education is a different environment than the corporate world, and that’s why we designed a unique sexual harassment prevention training system that addresses the unique needs of the campus environment. Workplace Answers’ Sexual Harassment training course for Higher Education covers legal information including details on Title IX, bullying and sexual assault (with links to letters from the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights). Our preventing sexual harassment training is 2 hours long and meets California’s training requirements of AB1825.
- Serious games and interactive activities engage learners. Graphic novellas highlight harassment issues.
- Recent examples of real cases bring sexual harassment concepts to life.
- Federal, state and locally protected categories are explained.
- Emerging issues like electronic sexual harassment are explored.
- Tips to recognize and resolve sexual harassment are included.
We offer 4 versions of our higher education sexual harassment training for the various audiences at your school.
Sexual Harassment Prevention for all Higher Education Faculty & Staff
This Sexual Harassment training course is designed for Higher Education Faculty & staff. It covers more important sexual harassment prevention information including details on Title IX, bullying and sexual assault (with links to letters from the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights).
Sexual Harassment Prevention for California Higher Education Faculty & Staff
This Sexual Harassment training course for Higher Education Faculty is designed for all supervisory faculty members in California and meets all requirements of California’s training regulations (AB1840).
Sexual Harassment Prevention for Connecticut Higher Education Faculty & Staff
Designed for all supervisory faculty members in Connecticut and meets all requirements of Connecticut’s training regulations (Connecticut General Statutes, Section 46a-54-204).
Sexual Harassment Prevention for Student Employees
This Sexual Harassment Prevention course for Student Employees is designed for all student employees in higher education outside of Maine.
- Educates supervisory faculty members to recognize harassment early.
- Teaches employees their role in fostering a harassment-free environment.
- Sends a strong message that harassment will not be tolerated by the school.
- Explains the necessity of reporting potential harassment promptly.
- Defines and provides examples of sexual harassment.
- Explains the legally-protected categories.
- Details who the law covers, including students and third parties.
- Provides specifics on retaliation and whistleblower protections.
- Federal harassment and discrimination laws, including Title VII and Title IX.
- Select state and local laws prohibiting harassment and discrimination.
- Key concepts from U.S. Supreme Court cases related to harassment.
- Real life harassment cases in an education setting.