- Available for
Many students are away from home for the first time, living in new cities and with roommates, and are more vulnerable to certain issues. This course educates students on methods to protect themselves against physical violence, bullying, and property and identity theft.
- Educates students on how to protect themselves against physical violence (including sexual assault and stalking).
- Teaches students how to avoid bullying.
- Provides tips on how to prevent property and identity theft.
- Gives warning signs to watch out for and tips to help protect students’ safety.
- Provides information and resources for recipients of violence and theft.
- Concepts including sexual assault and battery, stalking, and property and identity theft.