- Available for
Active Shooter Response Course
An active shooter on campus is a nightmare situation for any college or university. What can people do to stay safe? How does the school work with law enforcement? How is the aftermath handled? Ensure that your organization's employees are prepared for this sort of situation with the Active Shooter Response course from Campus Answers.
This course covers the history of active shooter incidents on campus, outlines the signs of an event, teaches survival techniques, and covers aftermath issues like working with law enforcement, assisting the wounded, and seeing medical and counseling help to address any trauma. Interactive training encourages employees to place themselves in the situation, to think through what they would do, learn what they should do, and teaches them how to act quickly for their own survival.
- Covers the basics of active shooter response, including dealing with post-event trauma.
- Instills in employees the importance of acting quickly for their own survival.
- Compatible with tablets and iPads.
- Preparation and event statistics.
- The Escape, Hide, Fight method of active shooter response.
- Seeking medical help and counseling post-event.
- How to respond during and after an active shooter event.
- Notes school resources and policies.